But there is also good news! You can learn to sleep better!
Insomnia can be the result of a variety of factors and can only be treated permanently by addressing the causes.
Together we will explore why you possibly sleep poorly and what you can do to improve your sleep quality.
What to expect from sleep coaching:
- Analysis of your bio rhythms (what consequences does insomnia have for your daily life and what have you already done about it)
- Knowledge about sleep, sleep rhythm and sleep hygiene
- Insight into what is needed for a good night's sleep
- Practical skills to gradually return to normal sleep patterns.
This coaching may be of interest if:
- there is no underlying medical problem such as sleep apnea, restless legs, asthma ...
- you are willing to change your habits
- you want to actively work on confidence in a good night's sleep
Depending on your needs, this individual process can include several coaching sessions.
Would you like to be personally coached by Annick?
Then click on the 'Book your session' button.
Create your account and choose your language of choice.
Have you received a wellbeing voucher? You can use this voucher at the checkout. You do not have to enter any bank details.
After payment, you will have access to all contact information of your coach to schedule an online appointment.